skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Dawn of Wisdom
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Table Decoration Idea
I think I'm for sure leaning towards this table decoration idea. What do you think?
We are also going to be using hay bails for decoration, and I was thinking about buying yellow or some other kind of colored burlap to lay on top of those too.
1 comment:
heather carr
said...
i saw that wedding, i think it's perfect for yours and would be relatively easy.
October 25, 2008 at 8:02 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
chelsie-dianne
View my complete profile
My Extraordinary Friends:
Ali Blagg
Charis Delatte
Cyndia Hammond
Heather Carr
Jada Scruggs
Kayla McCormack
pilotdrift
Rebecca Maddox
Ryan Hancock
Mucking Around:
My Wedding Inspiration
John Mayer
ANTM
GossipGirl
JCrew
Craig-a-licious
Booty-face
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
July
(1)
▼
2008
(8)
▼
October
(3)
Table Decoration Idea
My Dress!!
Flowers
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
1 comment:
i saw that wedding, i think it's perfect for yours and would be relatively easy.
Post a Comment